Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sour Milk.

Now I can't go to bed and not upload my animation of the cat I mentioned in my previous post. The assignment was to find or make a 10 second audio fragment to animate upon. I chose a piece of dialogue from Lock, Stock and animated these bad-ass wiseguy cats. It's lipsync was the main goal, but my personal agenda was especially drawn to the possibilities 2D offers that 3D can't and the problems that present themselves animating these lines that do not bow before realism.


4 comments:

  1. Dat ziet er erg strak uit! Die staart animeert ontzettend lekker en die lipsync is erg overtuigend! Ik heb het gevoel dat ik hier al eens wat van heb gezien? Of was dat alleen een walkcycle?

    Greetz!

    Nielsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat was volgens mij dan de walkcycle.
    Ik had een hele walkcycle geanimeerd,
    die in het eindresultaat geen enkele keer looped*.

    *Is daar niet gewoon een Nederlands woord voor?
    Het woord 'lus' dekt de lading ook niet echt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh vloeiend en mooi gedaan Tiddo. Heel fijn om naar te kijken.

    ReplyDelete